Sunday 4 April 2010

Personal Laptop VS Office Com...

Today is Sunday and it happened to be book-in day, so I didn't bring my lappy to my dad's office when I went.. And this happened to be an unfortunate disaster...

For some reason, my laptop cant really compare against the office com's graphics (which is actually definitely.. intel graphics for laptop is generally weaker than desktops), but my laptop has better desktop management and RAM than this com..

Under 3 circumstances I've gotta use both coms at one go (which I normally do on saturdays):

1. I'm doing video editing! My laptop has more functions in Windows Movie Maker, though both can work well anyway. Hence if i'm publishing a DOTA replay for PSP (just an example haha), I will use both movie makers to publish (cuz there's too many videos to combine).

2. I'm recording videos using fraps. Similar to the point above, I will use the office com to record with fraps (because it has better graphic card it can handle graphic lags better than my laptop), while the laptop does the publishing with WMM.

3. When I'm playing full screen game and want to use MSN at same time. Pretty obvious aint it? One com plays the game, the other uses MSN. Siiiiiiimmmmmpppplllee.
However, I use my laptop for DotA instead, because the warkeys function better on my own com.

So what's the problem today? Well as I didn't bring my laptop, I will have to use only the desktop to publish a video I made today. It was successful, but at the final point, I'm utterly crushed..... THIS COM SOMEHOW CANT UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE T.T

Oh well... The other prob is.. I'm going overseas next week, so I guess I'm gonna wait till I come back to upload it.. Then again, I could do with some improvements in this vid haha.

No comments: