Friday 9 April 2010

Tribute to Crisis Core

If you haven't read my blog on the woman who is living in a terrible state, read below.. On a happier note, I've managed to upload my amv mix for Crisis Core at last. It took me probably half an hour to make it, but it certainly killed me waiting to book out just to upload it lol.

This video is up now: Tribute to SOLDIER 1st Classes

I'm also surprised to meet an ex-JC classmate in the Singapore General Hospital today haha. Hariz, a bright student back then in my class, walked past me as I was texting sms and said into my face in the middle of the road," Hey William what are you doing here?" For a moment, I was stunned and simply replied," Hey!" Loool. Of course, there were cars on both sides waiting to cross, so I couldn't stop by and talk to him, and it seems he was on some business of his own anyway :D I sure hope to see some of my old friends again like what happened today. I personally was hoping for another friend of mine to appear in the hospital, as her poly's students were there on training where I had physiotherapy.

Well, bon voyage to me to Germany! Panzer Strike, here I come....

No comments: