Monday 15 February 2010

CNY post

Ok.. this is gonna be real weird because i posted my previous blog at 4 am, 1st day of lunar new year, and now I'm gonna do so again on the 2nd day of lunar new year lmao.

For the first time in a CNY, it clashed with Valentine's Day. Not that it affects me, I don't have any one to go out with ;o And usually Chinese will place CNY as the priority over Valentine's Day, even though there may be exceptions. To be honest, my 1st day of lunar new year was so boring I can actually spend at least 4 hours going out with a girl if I could ask anyone out. There wasn't really anything much to do at all. In the morning, I greeted my parents happy new year, and even my dog. We then went to my maternal grandmother's place, as followed by tradition. Meeting relatives is what we usually do during CNY, but in truth we talked so little that 1 hour's worth of meeting is more than enough, and probably another half an hour for the nice lunch made by my grandmother.

As for my paternal grandmother (both my granddads have gone on), she and my dad's sister n brother are living in China, so it's kinda not really seeing many relatives at all. However, usually during CNY, our family will have some events outside... like watching movies etc. This year though, we came back home immediately after we left my grandmother's place. I literally spent the remainder of the day sleeping away, then playing games with my frens online at night -.-

I wonder if CNY is so boring this year, how would it be for the next o.0?

No comments: