Friday 1 January 2010

New Year Post

I'm planning to post this on exactly New Year's Day Singapore Time (+8 hrs). Simply a post to wish every one a happy new year and a great year ahead.

Looking back, this whole year has been pretty tiring, especially for all the work I have to do (which brought me twice to Australia since August). There is not many rest days that I'm not playing a game and resulting in my parents often lecturing me for that (haha). It won't take long for this work to be finally over, and I'm really looking forward to it-101210.

This year (2009) has been pretty amazing. I've met up with classmates whom I've not seen for a long time, I've gotten a chance to solo-explore a foreign country, etc. Too many good things, and bad of course... Hopefully the new year (2010) will be just as exciting, which makes me wonder which long-lost friend can I find this time :D

No comments: