Saturday 15 March 2008

Sephiroth in Gunz


Yup Sephiroth in Gunz... I made a picture of him in the MMORPG GunZ the Duel (N.A-Ijji). The end result is just right at the header and here in this post... Feel free to express your views about this picture!
Comments by the maker (which is me): If you are all wondering, I actually made this using only Windows Paint. Took me half an hour to do it.. I don't have the money to buy Photoshop equipments so ya.... My tags for this picture would be-Sephiroth paying his respects to Jenova....Sephiroth and Jenova...Sephiroth in Gunz... The statue is in this context, Jenova lol (looks like anyway if you played FF7). Anyway I will try to 'up' his level in future lol.. and make it to 50 (which is the level he appears as in the original FF7 game). O and don't bother searching for Sephiroth in the GunZ high scores, because my character name is actually Sephiroth XII, and the rest of the pictures are done by using my main-Amornica and my other male character-MasterKenobi.

No comments: